Brighten-C Mask is a multi-faceted facial mask bursting with specialty ingredients that improve skin clarity and brighten the overall complexion. This formula has antioxidant properties, reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, and prevents future dark spots through inhibiting melanin formation.
- All Acne Types
- All Skin Types
Recommended Use: Apply to clean face and neck as directed. Leave on 10 – 15 minutes and remove.
Key Ingredients Include:
- L-Ascorbic Acid: antioxidant, brightening
- Nonapeptide-1: prevents melanin synthesis, tyrosinase inhibitor
- Brightenyl®: blocks the melanogenesis process to help control darkening of skin & reduce pigmented spots, helps prevent inflammation & controls skin redness
- Sepiwhite™: patented lightening molecule, more effective than tested reference molecules of hydroquinone, arbutin, kojic acid, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate
- Rumex Occidentalis Extract: lightening, safe alternative to Hydroquinone
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Sorbitan Olivate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Ascorbic Acid (L), Nonapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Dextran, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Benzyl Alcohol